Adults From – $135
Children – $85
Family – $355
Departs – 12:30pm
Returns – 9:00pm
DAY / NIGHT TOUR CAIRNS
DEPARTS 12:30PM RETURNS 9:00PM
Josephine Falls | Mamu Tropical Skywalk | Paronella Park | Mena Creek Hotel | Wallaby Sighting & Star Gazing | Country Style Dinner | Professional Guides |
Day/Night Tour: Paronella Park, Mamu Tropical Skywalk, Native Wildlife, Waterfalls & Rainforest. Quality Professional Driver Guides.
The World Heritage Listed rainforests of Tropical North Queensland are over 180 million years old – the oldest in the world. Our experienced guides will introduce you to this fragile, unique and unimaginably beautiful natural wonderland during the day, from the Mamu Tropical Skywalk’s 37m high viewing tower, and again after sunset.
The climax of this tour is our time spent at the winner of RACQ 150 Must Do’s in Queensland, Paronella Park. Here, the nostalgic Spanish-style buildings, nestled in the lush rainforest ignite the imagination and inspire dreams.
The only way to fully appreciate this breathtakingly landscaped Park is in the afternoon as the sun sets, then to return after a mouth-watering meal at the nearby Mena Creek Hotel for the “Darkness Falls” illuminated castles and waterfalls tour. Other highlights of this delightful experience include visiting Josephine Falls, ranked amongst the most magnificent in the region for a chance to cool off or simply enjoy the magical symphony of sound produced by the dynamic water flow.
Your experience extends after nightfall pretty much guaranteeing we’ll spotlight some cuddly, nocturnal wallabies and on clear nights, the star gazing is truly breathtaking.
The Josephine waterfalls are ranked among the most beautiful in the Tropical North Queensland. Bring your swimming togs and cool off in the pristine waters or simply relax and enjoy the beautiful scenery. Then, taste some rare tropical fruit as we visit the nearby fruit stall.
Mamu Tropical Skywalk
Discover the extraordinary beauty of the region’s World Heritage listed rainforest at Mamu Tropical Skywalk. Forest walking tracks, elevated walkways, a cantilever, and observation tower allows you to explore the rainforest from the forest floor to the tree top canopy.
In the afternoon experience Paronella Park by day and admire the old Spanish Castle ruins and abundant natural beauty. Then, as dusk begins to fall, explore the park as it’s lit up and gain a unique insight into the secrets of the ruins of Paronella Park.
Mena Creek Hotel
Dinner is served at Mena Creek Hotel, a Queenslander-style country pub known for its great food and family friendly service. Enjoy a traditional pub atmosphere, good old fashioned North Queensland Style.
Wallaby Sighting & Star Gazing
Sundown is the perfect time to search for native wildlife. On clear nights your experienced guide will take you star gazing, try to spot the Milky Way, Southern Cross or Orion!
Highlights in Brief:
- We depart at 12:30PM! You can have a relaxed morning, or take part in one of the many morning activities Cairns has to offer such as ½ day Green Island trip, Hot-Air Ballooning, Horse Riding, Skydiving, Bunjy Jumping or a shopping spree.
- Full appreciation of World Heritage Listed Tropical Rainforest, night & day
- The stroll along the Mamu Tropical Skywalk, ends with 37m tall Rainforest viewing tower
- 2 Waterfalls included in top 5 most beautiful in the region (See one of these “lit-up” at night)
- Appreciate award winning Paronella Park both at sunset, then illuminated right after dark
- Choice of 5 delicious meals for dinner (Tour Option 2 only)
- Chance for a swim in crystal clear mountain water
- Refreshing tropical fruit tasting and afternoon tea
When can I go?
Tours depart at 12:30PM, Tuesday – Saturday and return by 9:00PM, not too late to wake up for early morning reef trips, flights or to enjoy Cairns’ unique night-life including the must-see Nightmarkets!
- Entry to 2 Parks, Paronella Park and Mamu Tropical Skywalk (Alternative – Regular Retail for self-drive $60p/p)
- Small, personalised & fully guided transfers (Alternative – Car Rental, approx. $60/day)
- Option 2 includes dinner in picturesque scenery at Mena Creek Hotel (Alternative, average meal in Cairns $20 – $25p/p)
- Afternoon tea with Tropical Fruit tasting
- Guided waterfalls/rainforest excursion with chance to swim
- Wildlife spotlighting and Stargazing
What to bring
- hat & comfortable clothing
- shoes that are comfortable to walk in
- sunscreen is advised
- swim wear and towel for those who wish to have a swim
- umbrella or raincoat if rain is forecast
- cash or credit card for souvenirs and extra meals/drinks purchase
- warm clothes in winter
- A sense of adventure
Adults From – $135
Child – $85
Family – $355
Please note: Child Age 4-14 Years, Family is 2 x Adults + 2 x Children.
We accept VISA & Mastercard. Includes all Cairns hotel pick up and drops offs in Cairns area, entrance to National Parks and Paronella Park. All prices are in Australian Dollars. Please click on the BOOK NOW tab for our secure booking and payment form.